Monday, February 14, 2011

McBRAiiiiiiiNS!


McBRAiiiiiiiNS - Photograph Nikon D60 w/18-200mm Nikkor Lens
click on thumbnail to view larger image

McBRAiiiiiiiNS - digital illustration (Adobe Illustrator)
click on thumbnail to view larger image

Pen & liquid whitout on paper
click on thumbnail to view larger image

My Thought Processor paper toy colorway from sketch to the final folded product. I had a lot of fun working on this piece. It's not meant to be a social commentary or anything. I just find Ronald McDonald kinda creepy...

2 comments:

Anthony Vrakotas said...

This whole project is excellently executed jimmy! Well done.

I can't believe you didn't do the cup as well. That is the only thing missing.

Luis said...

I hadn't seen this! This is hilarious and well done (no pun intended).